Human Resources Talent Scout
We are currently seeking Human Resource Talent Scout Interns to join our vision.
You will be part of a team whose mission is to provide our products and services to small businesses in your area. Being a Human Resource Talent Scout Intern with Tourbillon means gaining practical and applied experiences that continue to excel your career past that of your time with us. If you are looking for a great place to gain excellent work experience while helping an amazing team of motivated professionals to excel in the world of small business, come join us at Tourbillon!
This is a virtual internship allowing for great flexibility – work when you want, how you want and even where you want! In addition you can start immediately or arrange your start date in advance as we have flexible start / stop dates! We work with interns all year long. Generally our internships run approximately 10 hours a week for 15 weeks.
This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain excellent work and learning experiences to help launch their career. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because we value mentorship and team building. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume.
To further show our dedication to the success of our interns, each intern is given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship, if they wish. In addition, we aid you in developing your professional network and skill profile, guaranteeing enhanced marketability. These opportunities will give every individual the experience and confidence to continue down a path of success in their future career goals.
Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio.
We will encourage you to grow and develop as you:
- Help us recruit our growing sales force consisting of 1099 Commissioned Sales Representatives
- Recruit and assist in selection of internship candidates (full-cycle recruiting of commission based sales representatives and internship candidates)
- Conduct initial interview with potential candidates and extending offers to qualified candidates
- Find new and creative ways to market our internships
- Discover new venues to extend our network and build new relationships
- Maintain current relationships with schools while also expanding to other educational institutions
- Maintain current relationships with schools and venues while also discovering and expanding into new ones
- Develop job descriptions and post them to new websites to attract more candidates
- Participate in completing the paperwork, on-boarding, orientation, and training for new interns you recruit
- Attend weekly virtual meetings with supervisor to discuss progress of work and future goals
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Motivation and enthusiasm with a passion for people.
- Dedication to helping Tourbillon advance
- Creativity in developing new marketing ideas is a bonus
- Comfort in interviewing potential interns
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with all technology tools including email, MS Office, Internet, and willing to learn new user friendly software
- Able to work independently while still being a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Attendance of weekly phone meetings
- Punctuality, reliability, and ability adapt to an ever-changing environment with new possibilities
- Own or have access to a computer and internet service, tablet computers and Wi-Fi encouraged
This internship is unpaid but the knowledge and opportunity is priceless (see above). Candidate may receive school credit upon request.
Join Our Winning Team
If you're a great fit, we will email you a link to schedule an interview with us. At that time, we will also include our application for you to complete and return prior to the interview.