Graphic Design Intern
We are currently seeking Graphic Design Interns to join our vision as we build our relationships with small businesses and nonprofits nationwide.
You will be part of a team whose mission define and implement unified design visions for user-friendly interface and Web technologies. If you are looking for a great place to gain excellent work experience, while also helping an amazing team of motivated professionals excel in the world of small business, come join us at Tourbillon Alliance Partners!!
This is a virtual internship allowing for great flexibility – work when you want, how you want and even where you want! In addition you can start immediately or arrange your start date in advance as we have flexible start / stop dates! We work with interns all year long. Generally our internships run approximately 10 hours a week for 15 weeks.
This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain excellent work and learning experiences to help launch their career. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at Tourbillon, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and increase their marketability.
To further show our dedication to the success of our interns, each intern is given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship, if they wish. In addition, we aid you in developing your professional network and skill profile, guaranteeing enhanced marketability. These opportunities will give every individual the experience and confidence to continue down a path of success in their future career goals.
Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio.
We will encourage you to grow and develop as you:
- Assist in the creation of web-ready graphics for social posting, landing pages and email blasts
- Collaborate with other interns for innovative ideas and produce design solutions that are consistent with the aesthetic quality, functionality, interface and layout, visual/graphic standards, and look and feel of the Tourbillon brand
- Interact with marketing and clients to define the input of MagicInfo.
- Seek ways to unify Tourbillon image through design effort
- Provide creative insights for the success of projects
- Attend weekly virtual meetings with supervisor to discuss progress of work and future goals
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Creativity in graphic designing and business ideas
- Passion for graphic designing and marketing industry
- Proficiency with all common technology tools including email, MS office, Internet, and also a willingness to learn new user-friendly software
- Excellent conceptual, graphic design and typography skills
- Must be skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and HTML, and proficiency with other high-end animation packages will be a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to work independently while still being a team player
- Efficient time management skills
- Attend weekly phone meetings with supervisor
- Punctual, reliable, and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Own or have access to a computer and Internet service – tablet computer and Wi-Fi encouraged
This internship is unpaid but the knowledge and opportunity is priceless (see above). Candidate may receive school credit upon request.
Join Our Winning Team
If you're a great fit, we will email you a link to schedule an interview with us. At that time, we will also include our application for you to complete and return prior to the interview.